Attitude in Staggering Proportions

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Titleless

I have a date. An actual he-is-picking-me-up date. Not with someone who is already my boyfriend, just someone applying for the job. We've had two false starts so far, but maybe third time will be a charm. I don't know, I'm unsure about this kid romantically, but he seems the type I could definitely be friends with if nothing else.

I have to go clean my house...argh. So far today I've gotten my oil changed, done my grocery shopping for the week, done seven loads of laundry, walked my dog, taken a bath, done my returns and run my other errands. Now I have to clean my house and do the full schlacking (sp?) for my date this evening. Kim and Loren are coming over at 6 to keep me company while I get ready.

-----


So, I didn't post this and left it up on accident. I've now eaten (probably not the wisest thing to do), cleaned my kitchen and bathroom, and now I'm taking a small break. I have to go begin the beautification process here in a few minutes--those of you who know me (if there is anyone) know that I need all the help I can get.

Anyway, I'm off. Hope everyone has a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home