Attitude in Staggering Proportions

Monday, August 08, 2005

A new week and a lie in

So it's nearly noon. I haven't actually slept until almost noon in forever. I've laid in bed and drifted in and out as recently as Friday, but I haven't actually slept until noon in forever. I took some Tylenol PM around 11 and it didn't work until 4 this morning. Damnit. I got some good sleep though.

So, from the Friday before last to last Friday I had two disasters with people of the male persuasion. Luck is not my lady. BUT, it's a new week and I'm going to get some schoolwork done. Serious schoolwork. I need to get on track.

I don't know why I've decided to start journaling again. I also have no earthly clue as to if I'll continue much past a few days. We'll see. I just remember how journaling used to make me feel better. It takes me forever to get out everything I want to say. It saves my friends from hours long conversations and it saves me from dying a slow death by dwelling.

I may have taken a step in the right direction. We'll see if that rings true as well. Hopefully no one finds my ill-fated journal and corrupts it with their thoughts or feelings. My hand would fall off if I tried to write everything I think and, as I said before, I tire of LJ.

Anyway, I'm off for coffee, nicoteine and schoolwork. Have a great day everyone...unless you've made any of my days hell recently. Then, I hope you're dwelling in much the same way I am.. That's mean. Oh well, I suppose. Hasta luego.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home