Attitude in Staggering Proportions

Monday, August 15, 2005

The Coincidence of All Coincidences

I've got an apartment, and it will be ready on the 20th.

I've got a dog.

I've scheduled the movers and the cable guy.

I've given notice at the storage room.

I've made the reservation for the hotel room I'll be staying in while I don't have an apartment.

I still have to do laundry, pack enough stuff for the first three days of school, copy all the pages out of the library books I need, send the money for my ticket, pay my library fines, drop my psychology class, add the photography class and Italian class, and buy my books.

I'm fairly certain owe ove r$100 in library fines after the books get returned. They say I own almost $600 now because I've been charged to replace the books. Ugh. I'm going to get that taken care of ASAP tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home