Attitude in Staggering Proportions

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Extraordinary

I am an extraordinary person.

I am neurotic, but at least I realize it.

I am attempting to pull the 2x4 from my asshole.

I am an intelligent individual.

I do deserve explanations, phone calls, and affection.

I am worth the trouble.

I'm brilliantly funny most of the time.

The person I'm with at any given time is lucky to have me.

I may not be a great beauty, but I am not ugly. Although I have my moments.

I do deserve more than I get a lot of the time.

I'm loyal, loving, caring, compassionate and have a limited bullshit tolerance.

I am totally worth it. In fact, I'm worth driving 8 hours for. I'm worth driving 8 hours, paying $100 for a place to stay, and only having 12 hours to spend with me.

I'm going to be a good mother.

I'm am totally going to be successful. Wait, I'm totally successful now.

I may be flabby, but I am not fat.

I may be going gray, but I keeping the confidence I have over good hair is totally worth $125 every three months.

I am a keeper and anyone who doesn't realize it has issues.

That's all I have to say for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home